The Atom offers everything the remote home artist, designer or animator could possible need in a small, compact and elegant form factor that redefines the personal workstation. Capable of hosting dual GPU (including the Quadro A6000) up to a whopping 64 cores of Threadripper power and up to 2TB of ECC ram. All intelligently aircooled from world renowned expert Noctua and with a vibrant choice of custom powder coat finishes there is no other choice.
- AMD Threadripper Pro series
- AMD WRX80 Chipset
- Up to 2 Way Nvidia RTX GPU (Geforce and Quadro)
- Rugged and compact
- Best in class for form factor
- Laser-cut 5000 series aluminium chassis and vents
- 1600 Watt Worldwide Switching Power Supply
- Highly durable Anthracite fine texture powder coat paint
- Microsoft Window 10 Professional & Linux compatible
- 16 Cores / 3.9GHz / Turbo Boost 4.3Ghz AMD Threadripper Pro
- 128GB ECC 3200Mhz RDIMM Memory (8x16GB DIMMS 8 Channel)
- 1x Nvidia RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X GPU (Maximum GPU 2x)
- 2x 1TB WD Black M.2 NVMe Drives
- 1600W Platinum Power Supply
- Noctua cooling throughout for best in class heat removal
- Aquacomputer Aquasuite software fan and temperature management
- Best in class for form factor to raw compute power ratio
- Front fans provide optimal GPU airflow
- Demiflex magnetised micro particle filters with easy access for cleaning
- Highly durable and stunning fine texture powder-coat finish
- Highly durable low profile anti static lockable castors
- USB 3.2/USB-C/IPMI Remote/BMC management/HD Audio onboard
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit or Linux Operating Systems
- 48-hour burn-in test and 10 point checks
- Dimensions 430mm width x 400mm height x 430mm depth
- Designed, manufactured and configured in the United Kingdom
- 3 Yr RTB warranty on parts, 1 Yr RTB labour unlimited technical support
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID WE HAVE A CURRENT LEAD TIME OF 4-6 WEEKS DEPENDENT ON SYSTEM CONFIGURATION AND GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAINS. PLEASE ENQUIRE BEFORE PLACING ORDER IF YOU HAVE URGENT REQUIREMENTS ON AVAILABILITY OF OUR SYSTEMS.
The ATOM mini Workstation
For the ultimate GPU and CPU powered workflows in Animation, 3D Modelling, Simulations and Post production. The Atom has been developed to provide the next level in compact, personal workstation performance, A formidable design that is all about airflow, stability and reliability with just enough expansion to keep the user in front of the curve.
Harness the Power of Threadripper Pro™
CPU power has leapt ahead almost light years with the advent of the new AMD Threadripper Pro™ and WRX80 chipset. Unparalleled power and enterprise sensibilities allow the TR to outperform even the most high end of CPU’s effortlessly and with the options of 16, 32 or 64 Cores there is a Threadripper Pro™ for every situation.
Custom tuned and ready to work
Every Renderboxes™ rig is lovingly hand built in Kent in the United Kingdom and undergoes extreme, real world testings to ensure everything is bedded in and ready for work, You will receive the machine ready to plug in and go. Just add electricity.
Our machines are built for purpose
We like to think the clue is in our name, we don’t sell a ‘one box rules them all’ solution and we certainly are not box shifters. Moving your workflow to a Renderboxes™ machine puts you in a club, a professional club that nurtures and rewards its members. We believe in more sustainable systems and we encourage users to check back in with us from time to time to look at upgrade options, new hardware advancements and discuss with us their thoughts on ways to utilise their hardware and further it. Our chassis’s are designed from a totally modular standpoint and if you have an Atom, it can become a Nano, if you have an Air cooled Molecule we can retrofit it to Liquid cooled. We believe the system should grow with you, not be replaced every 2 years.
Cooling and the ATOM
Never has a system shown such versatility. With Air cooling we have partnered with Noctua to provide what we feel the ultimate balance of low noise cooling with exceptional sustained workloads with next to no Thermal throttling, On Air we can fit 2x Nvidia GPU in our custom, laser cut Atom chassis with vented lid for direct removal of hot air from the CPU and GPU combined, quickly, quietly and efficiently.
Renderboxes Warranty and aftercare
Every Renderboxes™ computer comes with a 3 year return to base warranty as standard on all parts and a 1 year return to base on all labour, alongside 3 years unlimited telephone, email and remote support and assistance should you need it.
Do you have requirements that go further than our standard builds?
Our web-store will feature a configurator shortly but due to the ongoing pricing and stock issues with hardware during the pandemic we would prefer to give you a personal and tailored solution, so please drop us a line and we will assist you in getting the specification thats right for your workflow.