The ultimate workstation or mini render-node. The Nano is built on our Atom chassis technology but with additional enhancing in the shape of the AMD Threadripper CPU range and up to 5 way Nvidia RTX3000 series or Quadro GPU firepower. Still compact enough to sit under your desk but capable of powering the heaviest scene or render workload.
- AMD Threadripper Pro series
- AMD WRX80 Chipset
- Up to 5 Way Nvidia RTX GPU (Geforce and Quadro)
- Unique airflow GPU chamber
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Networking
- Dual 1200 Watt Worldwide Switching Power supplies
- Laser-cut 5000 series aluminium chassis and vents
- Highly durable Anthracite fine texture powdercoat paint
- Microsoft Window 10 Professional & Linux compatible
- 32 Cores / 3.5GHz / Turbo Boost 4.2Ghz AMD Threadripper Pro
- 128GB ECC 3200Mhz RDIMM Memory (8x16GB DIMMS 8 Channel)
- 2x Nvidia RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X GPU (Maximum GPU 5x)
- 2x 2TB WD Black M.2 NVMe Drives
- 2x 1200W Platinum Power Supplies (Load balanced for efficiency)
- Noctua cooling throughout for best in class heat removal
- Aquacomputer Aquasuite software fan and temperature management
- Unique GPU Chamber for optimal GPU airflow
- Full connectivity of all GPU with Gen 4.0 PCIe via SlimSAS
- PCIe Redriver technology for zero interference on the PCIe bus
- Custom Power delivery system for all GPU
- Demiflex magnetised micro particle filters with easy access for cleaning
- Highly durable low profile anti static lockable castors
- USB 3.2/USB-C/IPMI Remote/BMC management/HD Audio onboard
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit or Linux Operating Systems
- 48-hour burn-in test and 10 point checks
- Dimensions 430mm width x 630mm height x 430mm depth
- 3 Yr RTB warranty on parts, 1 Yr RTB labour unlimited technical support
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID WE HAVE A CURRENT LEAD TIME OF 4-6 WEEKS DEPENDENT ON SYSTEM CONFIGURATION AND GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAINS. PLEASE ENQUIRE BEFORE PLACING ORDER IF YOU HAVE URGENT REQUIREMENTS ON AVAILABILITY OF OUR SYSTEMS.
The Nano Workstation
For the ultimate GPU and CPU powered workflows in Animation, 3D Modelling, Simulations and Post production. The Nano has been developed to provide the next level in personal workstation performance, A formidable design that is all about airflow, stability and reliability with just enough expansion to keep the user in front of the curve.
Harness the Power of Threadripper Pro™
CPU power has leapt ahead almost light years with the advent of the new AMD Threadripper Pro™ and WRX80 chipset. Unparalleled power and enterprise sensibilities allow the TR to outperform even the most high end of CPU’s effortlessly and with the options of 16, 32 or 64 Cores there is a Threadripper Pro™ for every situation.
Custom tuned and ready to work
Every Renderboxes™ rig is lovingly hand built in Kent in the United Kingdom and undergoes extreme, real world testings to ensure everything is bedded in and ready for work, You will receive the machine ready to plug in and go. Just add electricity.
Our machines are built for purpose
We like to think the clue is in our name, we don’t sell a ‘one box rules them all’ solution and we certainly are not box shifters. Moving your workflow to a Renderboxes™ machine puts you in a club, a professional club that nurtures and rewards its members. We believe in more sustainable systems and we encourage users to check back in with us from time to time to look at upgrade options, new hardware advancements and discuss with us their thoughts on ways to utilise their hardware and further it. Our chassis’s are designed from a totally modular standpoint and if you have an Atom, it can become a Nano, if you have an Air cooled Molecule we can retrofit it to Liquid cooled. We believe the system should grow with you, not be replaced every 2 years.
Cooling and the Nano
Never has a system shown such versatility. With Air cooling we have partnered with Noctua to provide what we feel the ultimate balance of low noise cooling with exceptional sustained workloads with next to no Thermal throttling, On Air we can fit 5x Nvidia GPU in our custom, laser cut chassis, that boasts something unlike any other workstation and that is our unique GPU Chamber which decouples the GPU from the motherboard and CPU and provides a direct, controlled cooling environment that gives every GPU its space to breathe and limit any thermal throttling from small, consumer cases that create static hot air build up and suffocate the cards under heavy workloads.
Renderboxes Warranty and aftercare
computer comes with a 3 year return to base warranty as standard on all parts and a 1 year return to base on all labour, alongside 3 years unlimited telephone, email and remote support and assistance should you need it.
Do you have requirements that go further than our standard builds?
Our web-store will feature a configurator shortly but due to the ongoing pricing and stock issues with hardware during the pandemic we would prefer to give you a personal and tailored solution, so please drop us a line and we will assist you in getting the specification thats right for your workflow.